And yet, some how, this mollasses lifestyle has lead to something truly amazing for me. My first year of veterinary school is complete. An entire year of training has been crammed into my head, and I hope that a good deal of it has stuck. 7 days stand between me and American soil...with its fast paced lifestyle, variable seasons, and friends and families whose day resembles nothing like the one my classmates and I have lead.
I'll arrive in frosty New York City on December 13th (wearing the majority of my Caribbean wardrobe). I'm staying for a few days to visit my good friend Ali. I am so excited to see NYC at Christmas. Our first stop may need to be a Goodwill though so I can pick up something warmer then a tank top. I do have a pair of jeans with me, so that's something at least. After many Christmas lights, a broadway show and several holiday drinks, I'll be back in the skies on the 16th and off to Montana for the holiday. There I'll do a more frosty version of liming. I plan to spend several hours sitting in front of the fire and Christmas tree, Inca curled beside me, and a cup of cocoa and a good book at hand. Polarfleece will also play a major role. I do not have my return ticket to Grenada booked just yet...but there is a strong chance I'll spend my New Year's Eve in Portland and will simply fly out from there. So please let me know what you're doing for the holidays because I would LOVE to see you. I will hopefully get my cellphone activated for the month...but the number will be new, so stay tuned. Until then, email is the best way to track me down.
Alright...study break over. Physiology calls...
Happy Holidays
Meg
1 comment:
I love the new header. We wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the break!
Post a Comment