November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day To All!

I would love to write a long blog filled with recent adventures, but unfortunately one of our professors has the audacity to give us a test on Thanksgiving Day. Yes...I have school still. International school...and thus no recognition of non-Grenadian holidays. However, I did celebrate the Grenadian Thanksgiving a few weeks ago in October. The majority of our class got together and cooked up a couple birds and brought mounds of home cooked food. Some pictures from our meal are below. So think of me while your circle-dancing/drinking/singing (what you're doing if you're at my house) or feasting...I'll be testing away.

Love and miss you all!!

Rylee...my favorite "Grenadian" kid. I know...I like a kid and she's not dressed in an animal costume. Weird.
Luna the Bird
Not Luna

Nothing like a delicious meal with your new family. And look closely to see our ingenuity (prompted by our lack of $$). Table cloths? No...fitted sheets!

No comments: