Eric and Jen look pretty laid back. It's snowing again here today. Ugh!!!! I'm withering. Glad you are having a good time with them.Mom
Next time you stick your hand in the side of an animal and post pics, we need a warning. I sat down to eat my breakfast, excited to see how things are going and pow! my apetite has vanished and I have gone back to my vegetarian roots.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Eric and Jen look pretty laid back. It's snowing again here today. Ugh!!!! I'm withering. Glad you are having a good time with them.
Mom
Next time you stick your hand in the side of an animal and post pics, we need a warning. I sat down to eat my breakfast, excited to see how things are going and pow! my apetite has vanished and I have gone back to my vegetarian roots.
Post a Comment